Wednesday 14 November 2012

Hello World!



Hi, this is my first post on my new blog. I’m so excited to finally start this charm blog, but before I get into the good stuff I guess I should introduce myself! My name is Deborah, I’m 23 and live in Sydney, Australia and I am probably one of the biggest charm addicts ever. I love collecting and looking over charm bracelets, necklaces and pendants and trying out new tricks and themes to create stunning pieces of jewellery. This blog is all about charm jewellery, how to style, care for and what to look out for in the latest collections. Pandora jewellery is by far my most favourite charm brand so I’ll probably start off with their charm bracelet jewellery and will be posting about them most often because I know more about them, but I’ll make an effort to learn about some of the other great brands out there and bring you info. So I hope you find this blog entertaining or useful, and if you have any other ideas, suggestions or simple want to share the Charm love then you’re more than free to comment and contact me through the blog!

Looking forward to talking more,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment